Kafarev.com values the privacy of its Users and has such developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and make use of personal information.
- Kafarev.com will collect a User’s full name and email address when subscribing to the website, however, a User is entitled to use the site anonymously.
- Kafarev.com may use a User’s information for the purposes of responding to individual needs; to improve our website; and to send periodic emails.
- Kafarev.com may retain personal information indefinitely.
- Kafarev.com may make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Kafarev.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
- Kafarev.com contains Advertisements and Affiliate links. If you interact with one of the above, you will be taken to a third-party website outside of the control of Kafarev.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Children Online Privacy Protect Act (COPPA)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from under 13, the Children’s Online Protection Policy (COPPA) puts parents in the control. The Federal Trade Commission, the Nation’s Consumer Protection Agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13years.
We would like to thank you once again for ongoing support and being part of our journey to become the number one site online for your Kitchen, Household and Health welfare.