Today I will be reviewing the Thermo Tiki Propane outdoor patio heater. This patio heater is a good choice for those who like a classic look. The fire is mounted in the middle of the room and can be seen from all sides. It is made of steel and is about 7.5’ tall. A 20-lb. propane tank is enough to keep it going for hours.
The metal frame of the product is made from high-quality steel and aluminum. The structure can be left outside during winter. The heat can cover a 15′ circle by generating 38,000 BTU.
- Stylish, commercial quality: Expertly crafted from premium, high-grade steel and aluminum, this professional-grade, 7' 6" tall outdoor propane gas heater with a dancing flame in a pyramid-style column produces both radiant warmth and exquisite beauty. Built-to-last with durable, weather-resistant components which include a rust, fade and corrosion-resistant finish, this heater is designed to withstand extreme climates, harsh sun, and abrasive salt air.
- Ultra-efficient heating coverage: Providing a comfortably wide field of warmth up to a 15' diameter, the heater's ceramic-glass heating column produces an extremely high, true-rated 38,000 BTU output, however, these heaters are sometimes quoted at their "peak output" of 42,000-45,000 BTU.
- Safe & certified: The heater features a built-in safety valve that will automatically shut off the fuel supply (shutting down the heater) if unit is tilted or tipped. It also includes protective mesh surrounding the ceramic-glass heating column, and a pilot light for safer startup/shutdown. It is also compliant with ANSI, CE, and CSA standards and specifications.
- Transportable: Includes wheels for convenient transport or storage
- Easy assembly & operation: Heater features a simple push-button ignition for fast and simple operation, and a temperature control knob provides easy adjustability of both the height and intensity of the dancing flame. All accessories required for use are provided in the box, including a ceramic-glass heating element, heavy-duty propane gas regulator and a pre-attached flexible hose. Simply supply your own standard 20-pound propane tank and fuel.
My Unbiased Opinion On ThermoTiki Propane Patio Heater
Thermo Tiki has been around for a while now and it is a popular brand of patio heaters that offer high-quality, dependable, and durable products. This is why they are often the top choice among homeowners who want to invest in an outdoor patio heater.
The heater is designed with a beautiful glowing flame within a 4″ diameter ceramic-glass column. It’s 7′ 6″ tall and provides a stunning display and radiant warmth up to a 15′ diameter (exact heat range is dependent on the ambient temperature).
When it comes to buying an outdoor patio heater for your deck, patio, or backyard, it’s important for your heater transportation. The unit comes with wheels for easier transport, and its dimensions allow it to fit through standard doorways.
The Tiki Outdoor Propane Patio Heater is their most popular model, and this 7′ 6″ stainless steel heater is the perfect size for a patio. Its dimensions are 36″ x 22″, and it weighs about 54 lbs.
It can hold up to 2 gallons of fuel, and the tank can be refilled easily via the fill valve on the bottom. The tank can be also removed for cleaning purposes.
This heater can reach a true rate of 38,000 BTU, which is great for heating a large space quickly. It’s also very efficient with the amount of energy that it uses, so it won’t burn through your budget.
The Tiki Deluxe Propane Outdoor Patio Heater comes with a built-in thermometer so you can monitor the temperature and adjust it as needed. It features a safety shut-off valve and pilot lighter for safer startup/shutdown.
The unit also comes with push-button ignition and a temperature control knob that can be adjusted from 30°F to 200°F. It can heat up to 15 feet in diameter, and it takes about 8 minutes to warm up to full capacity, so it’ll keep you warm all day long.
The base is stable and doesn’t tip over, so you don’t have to worry about damaging your patio or deck. The Tiki also has a built-in fan for ventilation, so you won’t have to worry about filling your patio with smoke. The whole unit weighs in at a whopping 70 pounds (with a 20-pound propane tank).
If you’re looking for an outdoor heater that will be durable and easy to use, then this is the one for you. It has the same warranty as to any other Thermo Tiki product, and it’s backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- The Heater is safe to use due to its stable composition, the entire frame is made of stainless steel and aluminum, which protects it from rust and corrosion.
- It comes with a stylish lamp with a flame inspired by a pagoda. The ceramic column is protected by metal wires to avoid burning accidents.
- It can not be easy to tip over because the LPG tank is stored at the base of the lamp which gives extra stability to the heater.
- It features a wheelbase for easier transportation requirements.
- ThermoTiki deluxe features a metal hood that keeps the heat from rising it is great if your patio for the shed has a low ceiling.
- The company offers an expert assembly service for an additional cost to their consumers.
- You can also self assemble the product it is very easy. The product comes complete with all parts and accessories.
- It does not have a timmer switch so you will need to use a timer to keep the heat on during the night.
- This unit is recommended for outdoor use.
- The flame on the heater is not as strong as some other models.
- This model also does not come with remote control.
The Thermo Tiki Deluxe Propane Outdoor Patio Heater is a great addition to any outdoor deck or patio. It will keep you and your guests warm during the winter months. It is made of a sturdy cast aluminum construction and will give you the maximum heating experience. It is easy to install and will not require any tools.
It’s not as warm as you might expect, so you’ll need to place it next to the lounge area to get the maximum heating experience.